Please take a few minutes to read over our Park Policies and Rules
Office Hours: 9:00 – 5:00pm daily, however these may vary during busy periods
Check-in time: 1:00pm
Check-out time: 10:00am
If you require a late checkout please enquire at reception. Fees may apply.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee particular numbered sites and cabins
- Only one car per site. If you have a 2nd vehicle that you would like to park on site please discuss this when making your booking. Vehicles are not to be driven over or parked on vacant site
- Linen in the cabins is provided on the master bed only. Additional linen may be hired at reception for an additional fee
- Please leave your cabin in a tidy state, wash all dishes and put away and place rubbish in the bins provided throughout the park. If the cabin is found to be left in an unacceptable state, a $200 excess cleaning fee may be charged
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk
- All park owned accommodation units are strictly NON-SMOKING. Please discard cigarette butts in the butt pots provided outside of each cabin. Smoking is not permitted in the amenities, camp kitchen, laundry or bbq area, or within 5 metres of the children’s playground
- We require a minimum nights stay on long weekends and local special events
- All bookings during peak times require a valid credit number or full payment to secure your booking
- Deposit is the value of 1 nights accommodation to be paid at least one month prior to your reservation
- The person whose name is on the receipt is responsible for all members of the party and guests
- Please visit the reception on first arrival and provide your booking details, confirm the number of people in your party and any other information as requested by the customer service team
- Please keep your site tidy and use the facilities provided for drying clothes, discharge of sullage water and rubbish disposal. Everyone appreciates a well kept site, so please remember that we do not allow trenches to be dug in the park under any circumstances
- Clothes lines are available at both laundries. No other clothes line are to be erected in the park whatsoever
- Fires are not permitted within the grounds of the caravan park
- Trees around the park are inspected regularly, however trees and branches may still fall from time to time. Persons entering the park do so at their own risk. No responsibility will be accepted for personal or property damage caused by falling trees or branches
- For the comfort of all guests no undue noise is permitted between 10:00pm and 8:00am. Excessive noise and rowdy parties will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Any such behaviour will result in eviction from these premises
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the showers, toilets and camp kitchen
- Ball games are not to be played in the playground, in or around the amenities block or within close proximity of a dwelling. Playground equipment is to be used in the proper manner and in accordance with any rules specific to particular apparatus
- In the interest of safety the speed limit is walking pace throughout the park at all times
- We consider ourselves to be a family friendly park where bicycles are permitted. However, it is essential that helmets must be worn at all times. For safety reasons no bicycles are to be ridden after dark
- Park management must be notified at the time of booking if you wish to bring your dog to make sure they comply with our guidelines. We do have limited dog friendly cabins
- All persons enter the park at their own risk and are responsible for their possessions and vehicles
- Refunds will not be given for early departure
- Prices are subject to change without notice
Pets are most welcome here at the Maryborough Caravan Park, as we understand that dogs love to go on holidays too!
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- Please discuss bringing your dog at time of making your booking
- Limited Dog friendly cabins are available – please ring to organize cabin options
- Under no circumstances are dogs permitted in the amenity blocks or campers kitchen
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins, unless one of our dog friendly cabins has been reserved.
- Dogs are only allowed to enter the property of other guests if prior consent is given and if guests are staying on sites
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for the cleaning up after your pet which also includes toilet duties too!
- No barking or yapping allowed
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended within the park
- Maryborough Caravan Park management reserves the right to disallow any pet at the caravan park that they deem not appropriate to stay at the caravan park
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park. Any breaches of the above conditions could result in early departure and forfeiture of refund
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours of arrival for low season bookings will forfeit all payments made.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival for peak period bookings ie Easter/Christmas/New Year will forfeit all payments made and the total cost of the booking will be charged.
- No refunds will be given for early departure under any circumstances
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In these uncertain times, everybody wants to know about cancellation policies. You can rest assured if COVID-19 gets in the way of your holiday plans, we will provide you with a full refund or credit for a future stay, right up to the day of your arrival. No cancellation fees and no strings attached. You can book your Maryborough getaway with complete confidence that you will be looked after. We can’t wait to welcome you soon!