Terms and Conditions for travelling with Pets
Pets are most welcome here at the Maryborough caravan park, as we understand that dogs love to go on holidays too!
To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all of our other guests, we must ensure that all dog owners take full responsibility for their pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- Please discuss bringing your dog at time of making your booking
- Limited Pet friendly cabins are available – please ring to organize cabin options
- Under no circumstances are dogs permitted in the amenity blocks or campers kitchen
- Dogs are not permitted in cabins, unless one of our dog friendly cabins has been reserved.
- Dogs are only allowed to enter the property of other guests if prior consent is given and if guests are staying on sites
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
- As the owner of the dog, you are responsible for the cleaning up after your pet which also includes toilet duties too!
- No barking or yapping allowed
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended within the park
- Maryborough caravan park management reserves the right to disallow any pet at the caravan park that they deem not appropriate to stay at the caravan park
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park. Any breaches of the above conditions could result in early departure and forfeiture of refund.